Your Best Self
For centuries, women have left an unmistakable imprint on the world; they have changed the course of history because of the choices they have made, from a seamstress who refused to sit at the back of the bus, Rosa Parks, to the first deaf blind woman to attend college, Helen Keller. Ordinary women have overcome extraordinary odds to change their worlds; Mother Theresa, was a simple woman who lived a life of selfless compassion for others. Oprah Winfrey, was a young dreamer who overcame poverty, abuse and rejection to become one of America’s most influential leaders.
What do these women have in common – they are just ordinary women like you - who believed in a different way – rather than waiting for things to change, these women stepped out of their comfort zone and became the catalyst of change for others.
No matter what has brought you to this point in life, no matter what circumstances have held you back, no matter what voices have tried, are trying, to slow you down, and no matter how impossible your dream for change might seem in these challenging times, if you choose to, you can take the first steps on the journey of your lifetime
You do not have to be a woman who is waiting for things to happen, you can choose be a woman who makes things happen.
It is time for you to believe in, and be, Your Best Self.
During the Retreat you will
- say goodbye to negative thinking once and for all
- identify your limiting beliefs and learn how they sabotage you.
- discover how shifting your thoughts and speech patterns can attract new opportunities
- resolve inner conflicts that have stopped you from succeeding in the past
- learn how to overcome the consequences of low self esteem
- discover how to master the fifteen steps to a healthy self esteem
- create a self esteem plan - with reference to the poem Just for Today you will write a list of loving ways to put you back on your priority list
- become more personally resourceful
- adopt a more positive mindset by focusing on what you want
- be empowered to take responsibility for your own success
Please Contact Us for more information.
If you are not able to travel you may like to consider Coaching By Phone