Pam’s particular expertise is working with people with weight issues.
Guests attending the Being Slim Retreat will be working with one of the world’s leading authorities on understanding how your thoughts about yourself determine your weight, and your ability to lose weight.
If you are overweight you will no doubt have been told what exercise you should do, as well as being told what to eating to do, and not do. This advice is all about doing rather than being and does not allow for your thoughts and feelings, or your sense of self, your sense of who you are.
Pam is currently writing “Being Slim; The Last Weight Loss Guide You’ll Ever Buy” – the Retreat is based on the exercises described in the book and invites and encourages you to adopt a more integrated mind-body approach to ‘weight management’.
During the Retreat you will
- make friends with and feel comfortable with your body
- learn how to deal with cravings and comfort eating
- learn how to identify your limiting beliefs and create more useful patterns of thought
- resolve inner conflicts that have stopped you from succeeding in the past
- learn how to give up bad habits such as overeating
- create new healthy habits that work for you
- adopt a more positive mindset by focusing on what you want
- re-discover the joy of moving and experience the feel good factor associated with exercise
- become more personally resourceful
- be empowered to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing
Please Contact Us for more information.
If you are not able to travel you may like to consider Coaching by Phone.