No matter what any of us do there will only ever be ’24 little old hours’ in a day. The notion of ‘managing time’ therefore is a non-starter! The best that any of us can aspire to is managing ourselves. If you would like to learn how to manage your self and your life, make your day make a difference and still have time to enjoy, then Float Away is for you.
Float Away is also ideal if you have been suffering from burnout and fatigue as you will learn how to relax and manage your state. Together we will examine how you create stress and then you will be encouraged to un-create it by developing new strategies that will put the space back in your life.
The Retreat has even more impact because of the environment it takes place in. During your break you will re-discover the meaning of the word balance as you escape the 9 to 5, or perhaps more tellingly the 24/7. Float Away offers the perfect opportunity to reflect and unwind.
During the Retreat you will
- remember how to BREATHE
- discover how to regain control of your life
- learn how to manage your state effectively
- learn how to relax, when you would previously have felt ‘stressed’
- develop new strategies that will put the space back in your life
- identify your ‘clutter zones’
- learn how to overcome the negative impact of clutter
- create a clutter clearing plan that makes room for more abundance in your life
- understand the negative impact of thinking that you can manage time
- identify what’s important for you and ‘make time’ for those activities
- be empowered to recognize and take responsibility for the choices you make that create ‘stress’ in your life
Please Contact Us for more information.
If you are not able to travel you may like to consider Coaching By Phone.